1. VAAPCO would provide services through Farmer Producer Companies which are its members. These FPCs would further be called as ‘affiliates’ of VAAPCO.
2. The queries raised by the customer would be answered within a specified period of time. Customer should verify the authenticity of the information provided. VAAPCO would not take any claim of any such information provided.
3. Alerts would be sent by the experts from time to time. The information provided in such alerts should be verified before it is put into use.
5. While using the agri-input module, if the customer gives his consent for ordering an agri-input, then in no case the customer can reject the order once it arrives. If in case the customer rejects such order, he would be penalised for the same.
6. While using the procurement module, if the customer gives his consent for selling his produce, then in no case the customer can reject the sale of his produce. If in case, the customer rejects to sell his produce, he would be penalised for the same.
7. The customer will take the sole risk of using the information and forecast provided through this application. VAAPCO does not stand responsible for the information provided.
8. The information provided through the application are subject to updating from time to time. Customer should keep a track of such changes.
9. VAAPCO would not take the responsibility for the delay in payment from a third party. VAAPCO would act as a platform to interact with the third parties.
10. Procurement policy would be subject to the demands from the third parties, VAAPCO shall not be held responsible if the procurement policy is not in convenience with the customer.
11. The customer may come across any information about VAAPCO or its affiliates which might be of confidential nature. In any situation whatsoever, the customer should not disclose such information to any person/institution/organization etc.,